Friday, February 10, 2012

Series of Events

Yesterday, I blogged about asking for an apology to my ex-manager. He replied and told me my message was an answered prayer. At that time, he was having hard time with his work and studies (I found out that he is also studying MBA). It was really overwhelming to ask for an apology and knowing that I also helped him that moment in time.

I was surprised this morning that my ex-workmate (from my second job) posted on my wall and asking for an apology. She and the rest of my friends remembered that I organized a game in out summer outing last year but they did not participate. Well it wasn't a big deal for me that time and actually, I already forgot about it.

I think it is God's way of showing me things. I asked for forgiveness to someone, and then he forgave me, and then now, someone asked for an apology so I should accept that apology. God is good.


1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete