Friday, December 16, 2011

Have a little faith in me

After watching the movie New Year's Eve, I realized that I am really lucky because my family had a little faith in me. Imagine investing so much money for my MBA here in Australia. I was just an average student and as I always think of telling during job interviews, "I am just a commoner and I have nothing to brag about".

When i was doing my undergrad I was really messed up. I cut class, drink with friends, smoke (which my parents didn't know about). I failed a couple of subjects. I didn't have high grades. I didn't join any orgs in my 4 years stay. When I was in high school my parents were called in the discipline office due to my misconduct. I went home dunk and heart broken. And the list goes on...

Despite all these they have a little faith in me and I am really happy for that.

Note: New Year's Eve != Have a little faith in me? Well Bon Jovi sung this song at the end of the movie. I got teary eyed after the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment